HauntForum

Go Back   HauntForum > General Discussions > Off-Topic
Forgot Password?

Notices

Off-Topic If you have something to say that does not have a proper topic, then post it here.

Old 3 Days Ago
Totally Gargoylicious

Liked 198 times in 64 posts

^Better behave yourself, Goblin. Sounds as if He's got His eye on you And you can't have too many angels watching over you

Picked up a couple market packs of pansies yesterday. We're getting the itch to put some living green things into the ground. The front beds in particular are looking a bit thin since we had some of the old bushes removed last year before the porch was repaired.
Old 3 Days Ago
Clean "cut"

Liked 33 times in 14 posts

Goblin and Angels, has a nice ring to it
Old 3 Days Ago
Guardian of Darkness

Liked 1 time in 1 post

Went to speech therapy today; There were 3 fire trucks, rescue squad and th life saving crew parked out front.
Not sure what was going on......they did have boats out on the river!

Last edited by Goblin; 3 Days Ago at 01:44 AM.
Old 2 Days Ago
Totally Gargoylicious

Liked 198 times in 64 posts

^That rodent was seriously confused by Mother Nature this year

Found out one of the two violins I was given by a co-worker's mom was played by his great-grandfather before the Queen of England. Don't have the full details yet, but he said his mom has a write-up about his great grandfather that he will get scanned for me. Pretty cool I took them to the luthier Saturday for restoration. It will pretty much be a break even investment in terms of the actual value of the instruments, but I wanted it done anyway because I felt those old fiddles deserved a second chance.
Old 2 Days Ago
Clean "cut"

Liked 33 times in 14 posts

How exciting ^
Old 2 Days Ago
She looks so normal

Liked 33 times in 17 posts

It's spring! The first ice cream of the season just went by. I know I'll hate that song long before July gets here.
Old 2 Days Ago
Batty Beautiful

Liked 10 times in 8 posts

Just checking in!
I don't think that poor groundhog was the only one confused by mother nature! We were all played for fools!

Update: I wanted to attend summer college courses but through some miscommunication, I won't be starting until the fall. I already got my grants and as soon as registration opens up, I'll be registering and possibly even taking a tour of the campus and speaking to the disability department about what help they can give me.

ION: One of the plusses of living in this place is that if you should suddenly start feeling sick, the nurse are right there to take your vitals and determine if a trip to the ER is neccesary. This happened twice this week. The first time, I started feeling really weak and dizzy. The nurse came into access me and told me it was just dehydration. Then today, I my heart started racing and I felt like i might fall over which is hard on me because i was trying to walk my dog. Thankfully, after the med aid took my pulse she just gave me a xanax and sent me back to bed.

I think today was kind of stemming from the walk i took to walmart yesterday to get my new glasses. To begin with its a long walk for anyone because we have to go all the way down to the cross walk, and back up the street to get to the walmart. It's a challenge even more me, through in the fact that it was kind of hot outside, and it all equals major fatigue and being out of breath.

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but we really could use a crosswalk right in front of the building. Too many of the elderly living here jaywalk across because they can't walk that far and two people have been killed before because they were hit by cars. It's been brought to the attention of the pople in city hall by the higher ups that run this establishment, but they were told by the city that a cross walk wasn't necessary.

Sorry for the rant, but it's just been a major PITA for everyone that lives here.

Last edited by Dark Angel 27; 2 Days Ago at 12:07 AM.
Old 2 Days Ago
Batty Beautiful

Liked 10 times in 8 posts

In another unrelated post: Has there been any announcement for the next prop challenge? I don't want to miss it again!
Old 2 Days Ago
Guardian of Darkness

Liked 1 time in 1 post

I haven't seen a robin yet. Usually the yard's full of them!

Watching the movie Blythe Spirit. i's a comedy starring Rex Harrison as a man who has a sťance and it brings back the spirit of
his first wife. who plots to kill him to have him to herdelf in the afterlife, but ends up killing his second wife instead! She comes
back too and in the end they both end up killing him too! It's a very good movie.

Last edited by Goblin; 2 Days Ago at 02:26 AM.
Old 1 Day Ago
Amateur by definition.

Liked 18 times in 13 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scareme View Post
Is that you Random? When and where?

Nope. Similar in looks but guessing about 17 + years too late. That pic is Brazil, probably the Amazon circa 1985.